High School Never Ends High School Never Ends

erm, good try

good song, pretty horrendous animatin. but keep at it, youll get better : ]

vincesway responds:

sure thing, coulda gave me a higher rating tho

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

wowersome

im a huge fan of the matrix trilogey and i loved every moment of the animation, the attention to detail was brilliant, especialy with the spinning '3D' background, certainly one of the best sprite animations out there, never mind the best matrix. right from the start i anticipated the bit with the pole and would have been dissapointed if i hadnt seen it, since it was one of my fav parts from the movies.

In places it could have been better, agreeing with someone below me i think the hits could have looked more brutal, but otherwise you pulled it of brilliantly,

i await more of your work eagerly.

brainy. 10/10 5/5

The Lost Gift Trailer The Lost Gift Trailer

woaah

shiat that looks immense, it looks tv standard as well, one of em morning things ya know? looks brilliant mate keep it up. 5/5 10/10

Resident Evil SARS Part 2 Resident Evil SARS Part 2

liked it

good graphics, animation wasnt amazing but still brill, voices were out of sink wich put my vote down a bit tho also try and work on a walking sequence rather than have them sort of hop from place to place. otherwise very good animation would like to see P3.

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

brilliant

the animation was awesome and the music fitted perfectly. well done

~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~ ~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~

kooel

i think it did what it was meant too, as i now want to watch the movie. is it out yet? the animation and sounds were good, even in the short clips, cant wait to see what the real thing looks like, keep it up.

SpikeVallentine responds:

The movie did not have it's premeier yet.

The real thing is what...45 times better?

Thankyou for your appreciation!!

D**k Attack D**k Attack

heh funneh

great parody parody, had me laughin quite a bit :P

DICK ATTACK!!!

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

lots of lols!

despite what you sed i thought all the animations were brill, even if they werent top notch the music made up for it as the songs were hilarious, definitly one of my fav collabs, hope to see more like this. =D

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

well worth watching

brilliant animation, awesome graphics and hilariously funny. well done

TheNightSantaWentCrazy TheNightSantaWentCrazy

awsum..

seriously nutty, awesome, cant believe you were 11 wen you did this! keep it up, full marks. :D